By submitting a request for a service, you are stating that you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Intended Use of Information
– The intended use of the data supplied by NMSI is for legal, moral and ethical purposes. NMSI does not condone, and will not knowingly be a party to, any illegal, immoral, or unethical use of any data disseminated by NMSI.
– The data supplied by NMSI is intended for informational purposes only, and is for the personal use of the requester. The data may not be given or sold or otherwise divulged to third parties and cannot be used as exhibits or as evidence in any legal proceeding without the express consent of NMSI.
Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Agreement
I intend to use the information ONLY for:
– A commonly recognized business use whereby the business for which I seek the information has a pre-existing business relationship with the subject (individual) of the inquiry; OR
– A use which will clearly cause no emotional or physical harm to a reasonable person who is a subject of the inquiry; OR
– A use that is relevant to the subject matter of a documented civil or criminal action; OR
– A legitimate business purpose in the ordinary course of business.
Further, I will not, either personally or through my company, employer or anyone else, use this information for credit granting, credit monitoring, account review, insurance underwriting, employment or any other purpose covered by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. Sec. 1681 et seq, (“FCRA”), Federal Trade Commission interpretations of the FCRA, and similar state statutes.
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act promotes the fair treatment of consumers by prohibiting debt collectors from using unfair, deceptive, or abusive practices. NMSI follows the rules set forth by the FDCA.
– We are permitted to contact people other than the debtor only to locate the debtor or make a reasonable effort to communicate with the debtor about the debt.
– After making contact, we are required to send written notice informing the debtor of the amount of the debt, the name of the creditor, and the fact that the debt will be considered valid unless disputed within 30 days.
– We are prohibited from harassing, oppressing, or being abusive in collecting a debt. This includes using threats or obscene language, publicizing the debt, making annoying or anonymous telephone calls, and misrepresenting the identity of the collector, the status of the debt, and the consequences if it is not paid
If any issues arise relating to our Debt Collection Practices, please contact me personally for immediately resolution.
– NMSI guarantees that any information reported is the most current, most complete, and most accurate that can be legally obtained per the search option you chose.
– NMSI guarantees that the data disseminated is the complete data as found, with the exception of the deletion or omission of redundant and/or unrelated entries for the purpose of making the reporting of the data more concise and/or more pertinent to a specific request.
– Because NMSI has no control over the content of the various databases it accesses, or the actions of third parties providing information, NMSI is released of all liability to any party for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages arising from or as a result of any use of or reliance upon any information disseminated, sold, or displayed by NMSI, all inclusive as permitted by law.
– NMSI takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any invasion of privacy claims as NMSI does not use, divulge, or attempt to access any confidential information concerning the parties involved in any search.
– NMSI provides data exactly as it is found. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to obtain verification of any and all information reported.
Statement of Performance
NMSI reserves the right to conduct any investigation, database search or performance of service at It’s discretion and by any means It deems appropriate to obtain the data or information the client specifically requests or which is specified or implied as obtainable in the “description” of any selected investigation or search option – and, especially in utilizing any data or information supplied by the Client in any field, section or part of the “Request Form” submitted as a request for services, in the performance of such investigation or search. Further, it is assumed that the information sought by the client is that same information that is stated in the “description” of such selected investigation or search option as being obtainable. However, the foregoing does not in any way guarantee that any particular information will be found in any particular search; rather, only that such information as is stated in the “description” of such selected investigation or search option as being obtainable will be diligently sought.